You opened a message from your email provider and Outlook tells you there was an error opening the mail. You are not able to open attachments or reply to messages, but you can still receive emails. This is likely caused by 0x80070002 error in Windows 10 PC environment that occurs when spam filters don’t work properly.,
The “error code 0x80070002 windows 10” is a common error that can occur in Windows 10. This article will give you steps to troubleshoot the issue on your PC.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
When it comes to handling email and other data while interacting, people choose Microsoft Outlook. It’s a flexible and feature-rich platform that makes it simple for corporate users to fulfill their responsibilities. Outlook, on the other hand, sometimes fails to function properly and includes mistakes. Outlook error code 0x80070002 is one of the most prevalent issues that customers face in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, and 7.
When the file structure is damaged or the location where Microsoft Outlook wishes to generate a PST or PST file is inaccessible, this error occurs. Outlook issues in MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier versions often cause difficulties for users and disrupt their productivity. To make things simpler for consumers, we’ll walk them through how to resolve Outlook issue number 0x80070002.
What causes the 0x80070002 problem in Outlook?
There are various configurations and options available in the Outlook profile. The number of users is restricted due to its simplicity. It is used by some at their workplaces and by others at home. They utilize Outlook in accordance with their preferences and inclinations. A corrupted PST file is one of the most common reasons of “error 0x80070002” when an Outlook profile is corrupted.
Outlook is simple and straightforward to use. One of the most common reasons of the 0x80070002 issue in Microsoft Outlook is an operating system conflict. The majority of us, as end-users, are unaware of the operating system conflict and hence are baffled as to why the Outlook program was running great until the very last second before displaying error 0x80070002.
How can I fix the 0x80070002 problem in Outlook?
Update for November 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
In Windows, modify the registry settings.
- Create a new folder for PST files under C:3Username3 Documents.
- In the runtime window, press Windows + R and enter regedit.
- This will take you to the registry editor.
- HKEY CURRENT USERSoftwareMicrosoftOfficeOutlook is the spot to search for.
- Instead of, seek for your Microsoft Office version.
- Once you’ve located it, go to the left pane and select Outlook, then right-click an empty area in the right pane. Select New -> String Value from the drop-down menu.
- Type ForcePSTPath as the Name value in the Edit String dialog box and click OK.
- In the same window, locate the ForcePSTPath value, right-click it, and choose Edit.
- In this location – C:3 Files in step 1, enter the path to the newly created Outlook PST folder and click OK.
- Close the registry editing window.
- Restart the Microsoft Outlook program and attempt again to create a new Outlook account. It’s possible that the mistake won’t happen again.
You can’t just fix the file structure in Windows if it’s been damaged. However, reinstalling the Windows operating system is another option. This approach, however, takes a lot of time and work, so you may not want to use it.
RECOMMENDED: To resolve Windows issues and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
You may test this by manually locating and accessing the path (see the default paths above) and then attempting to open it in Windows Explorer. To fix this issue, we’ll update the route in the registry and compel Outlook to utilize a new location.
You can use Outlook to send and receive emails, manage your calendar, save contact information, and keep track of your projects. Even if you use Outlook on a daily basis, you may not be aware that it may assist you in being more productive.
- In Outlook, search for issues caused by add-ons.
- Office of Repair.
- Run the diagnostics in Outlook.
- Make a new profile in Outlook.
Watch This Video-
The “how to fix error 0x80070002” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft released an article on how to fix the issue, which can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fix-error-0x80070002-in-Outlook-in-Windows-.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix this error code might help 0x80070002?
A: You will need to replace the driver.
What does download error 0x80070002 mean?
A: This error occurs when the Beat Saber server cannot be found or contacted. You may have forgotten to sign in to your account, experienced a connection failure, or there was an unexpected network error.
How do I fix error code in Outlook?
A: The error code you may be getting could stem from many causes, such as a problem with the database or your email server. If there is an issue on Microsofts end, they will already have contact information for their support team to help resolve it. Otherwise if you are not able to reach them through LiveChat make sure that you get in touch with someone else at Microsoft who can assist and advise what steps need to take place in order for this error code to go away once more!
- feature update to windows 10, version 2004 – error 0x80070002
- 0x80070002 windows 11
- error code 80070002 windows 10
- error code 0x80070002 windows 7 installation
- error code 80180002 outlook