SurveySparrow is a survey tool that uses AI to create surveys that are tailored for your audience. It claims to be the best way to conduct market research and optimize marketing campaigns.
Surveysparrow is a survey tool that allows users to create surveys and polls. The surveysparrow pricing will be discussed in the paragraph.
If you’re searching for an impartial view on SurveySparrow, you’ve come to the right place.
Surveys are often used by businesses to test new ideas, assess outcomes, and gather business intelligence.
Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, most individuals hate reading and completing long, boring questionnaires. They just fill them full without thinking about it.
This often results in incorrect findings.
It’s enjoyable and simple using SurveySparrow since the survey is presented in an interesting manner.
A Free Trial Is Available
- 14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • Cancel At Any Time
What will you discover?
In this Survey Sparrow review, you’ll learn all you need to know about this product and whether or not it’s worth your money.
We’ve covered all of SurveySparrow’s fundamentals and features, as listed below:
- What is SurveySparrow exactly?
- How to build personalized surveys using Survey Sparrow.
- All of Survey Sparrow’s capabilities, including as dashboard reporting and real-time data access.
- What makes Survey Sparrow special and one of the finest Survey tools.
- We may utilize the following options to survey sparrow.
- Survey Sparrow’s many price options.
- The following are some of the reasons why every company should utilize a survey platform like SurveySparrow.
Let’s get started without further ado.
What is the purpose of SurveySparrow?
SurveySparrow is a web-based survey platform that lets customers create, distribute, gather, and evaluate consumer feedback across many platforms. This technology creates more engaging surveys, which keep participants engaged and improve survey completion rates.
In technical words, SurveySparrow is a user-friendly omnichannel experience management platform that combines NPS, Offline, Chat, Classic, and 360° Surveys with Customer Experience and Employee Experience capabilities.
What Can You Find Inside SurveySparrow?
Because of all of its unique characteristics, Sparrow is an excellent survey tool.
The following paragraphs highlight a few of them.
The Executive Dashboard in SurveySparrow is a visual reporting tool that shows statistics about a company’s success.
It displays the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are crucial in determining success rates.
It’s one of Survey Sparrow’s most useful features. It compiles data from a variety of surveys and provides in-depth analysis and insights for simple display.
- Customizable and engaging interface
Custom survey interfaces that are both entertaining and informative are simple to create.
Development, incorporation, dissemination, and outcomes are the four phases of the survey process.
Everything you need is within reach of your fingertips. You’ll be able to enjoy a clutter-free surveying experience using SurveySparrow.
Personalize everything, including the subject line, message, logo, and delivery date.
Include the first question as well in the email. Schedule surveys at regular intervals and automate the process using the recurring survey option.
You may also use a unique sharing link, SMS, embedded link, QR code, and social media to distribute it. With Survey sparrow, the possibilities are limitless.
Survey Sparrow’s Real-time reporting function may provide useful information.
It collects secure data in real time and stores responses as soon as the responder presses the “Submit” button.
Data privacy is ensured via encryption. Analyze the responses question by question.
Advanced report filters may be readily integrated into dashboards, and reports can be sent to your email on a regular basis.
If you have a long list of repetitive activities, Survey Sparrow may help you automate them.
Periodic surveys may be scheduled according to the time intervals you choose.
You may choose from daily, weekly, quarterly, the 13th of the month, every alternate week, and so on as a frequency.
If someone forgets to complete the survey, they will get a reminder to do so.
You may build conversational forms that are entertaining, intelligent, and customized.
You may select a clean style, then add pictures and CSS code to make it even better.
You may also change the question kinds, such as matrix, drag-and-drop, and rank order.
Engaging, intelligent, and customized.
What you ask is influenced by how you ask it. Carry it out in a conversational manner. Payments may be added to handle transactions, and constant sums can be used to quantify the data.
Using the Survey Sparrow API, you can simply integrate your company systems like as CRM and communication platforms.
You may use the WebHooks functionality to connect with third-party applications and transmit survey data to them.
In Surveysparrow, there are a few simple ways to share surveys.
You may distribute your surveys across a variety of platforms using SurveySparrow.
Here are the different distribution possibilities available with this tool.
1. Send an email
The email share option allows you to send surveys to others through email.
Everything from the subject line to the message and branding may be customized.
You may also include the first question in the email body and schedule or define when these surveys should be delivered.
The feature of recurring sending may also be turned on.
2. Quick Response Code
For your surveys, you may generate a scannable QR code.
This code may be shared through any media, whether physical or digital.
You may also include it in your brochures.
It’s also a great method to gather answers by printing it on brochures, posters, and receipts.
3. Provide a hyperlink
You can make as many sharing links as you want and monitor how well they work.
Regardless of whatever media works best for you, you can utilize it to gather data from your consumers and evaluate the performance funnel more simply.
4. Share Embedded
You can simply create an integrated share button to collect actionable data from your website’s users.
It might be your primary CTA, a pop-up, a chatbot, or something else entirely.
5. Text Message Exchange
Because most of us are on our phones, receiving surveys straight on our phones would be very handy, and the SMS sharing function on survey sparrow enables us to do so.
Your responders will get a text message alerting them to the survey.
If the interface and design are made nice and clean, there is a very good probability that individuals will fill out these surveys.
6. Share on social media
Using social media to share surveys is a great method to obtain more answers. To make it stand out on social media, customize the meta tags, description, and pictures.
This is a fantastic method to increase the number of replies on social media.
Pricing and Plans for SurveySparrow
Survey Sparrow offers four distinct price options for various kinds of customers. For each, you may choose between annual and quarterly options.
Personal usage only:
For personal usage, they offer three distinct plans:
- Free: While the free plan comes with certain restrictions, it’s a great way to get started. It supports three current survey projects with a total of ten questions. If you’re just getting started and want to try out a few items, it’s a great option.
- Basic: $19 per month if you select the annual plan, or $39 if you choose the quarterly plan. This pricing is for 300 answers per month and 900 email shares per month, and it varies depending on the amount of responses.
- Premium: $29 per month if you select the annual plan, or $59 if you choose the quarterly plan. This pricing is for 2000 answers per month and 6000 email shares per month, and it varies depending on the amount of responses.
For your company:
If you select a yearly plan, it will cost you $99 per month; if you choose a quarterly plan, it will cost you $199 per month.
This pricing is for 10,000 answers per month and 30,000 email shares per month, and it varies depending on the amount of responses.
If you select a yearly plan, it will cost $499 per month; if you choose a quarterly plan, it will cost $699 per month.
This pricing is for 50,000 answers per month and 150,000 email shares per month, and it varies depending on the amount of responses.
The Elite plan is designed for companies that need specialized solutions. For quotes, they may contact the team.
Plans for NPS:
- NPS Free: This plan is entirely free of charge. It is appropriate for startups in their early phases. Allows for a total of 50 replies each month.
- NPS Basic: $99/month if you select the annual plan, or $199/month if you choose the quarterly plan. This pricing is for 1000 answers per month and 3000 email shares per month, and it varies depending on the amount of responses.
- NPS Premium costs $299 per month for the annual plan and $499 per month for the quarterly plan. This pricing is for 10,000 answers per month and 30,000 email shares per month, and it varies depending on the amount of responses.
- NPS Enterprise: NPS Enterprise programs are designed for companies who need customized solutions. For quotes, they may contact the team.
Price Calculator by SurveySparrow
For your specific requirements, you may also utilize the pricing calculator.
A 14-day free trial of SurveySparrow is available. There is no need to use a credit card.
Alternatives to SurveySparrow
1. Use SurveyMonkey
Survey monkey is a tool for collecting feedback and converting it into usable data.
You can quickly and simply design surveys, quizzes, and polls for any audience.
It gathers input through a web link, email, mobile chat, social media, and other means.
You may obtain a lot of analytical choices as well as automated data analysis.
You can export or combine your data with your favorite applications.
Using the gathered data, Survey Monkey assists in making better, data-driven choices. It’s one of the most effective alternatives to Survey Sparrow.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the information.
- Analyzes and manages
- Individuals are reminded, not the whole group.
- Sorts recipients by the date they were sent.
2. Fill in the blanks
Typeform is a software-as-a-service company headquartered in Spain that specializes in the production of online forms and surveys.
The company’s main software creates dynamic shapes depending on the needs of its customers.
Typeform’s software has been utilized by Apple Inc., Airbnb, Uber, and Nike Inc. Typeform creates millions of forms every month.
It’s a great replacement for Survey Sparrow.
- Excellent design.
- friendly to the user
- The number of stages is excessive.
- More language options are available.
3. Survey via Zoho
Zoho Survey is a simple, easy-to-use online survey tool that can handle even the most basic survey needs.
Users of Zoho Survey may access a range of built-in reports and interactive infographics to help with survey analysis and understanding, as well as the production of actionable insights.
- There is a free version included, which is great.
- An easy-to-use interface
4. Surveys on Google
Google Surveys is a market research tool that collects data via survey questions.
Surveys are completed by internet users in order to get access to high-quality content on the internet.
As a consequence, content producers get paid based on how their consumers react.
Google then compiles and evaluates the responses using a simple web interface.
- Simple to use
- Appropriate for basic surveys
- It may be used by anybody with no previous experience.
- There are no modifications available.
- Complex surveys are not recommended.
Air Table No. 5
Airtable is a combination of a relational database and an online collaboration platform.
Before you reject Airtable because it is a database, bear in mind that it is easy to use and flexible.
It may be used to manage projects, keep track of and organize inventory, schedule events, and much more.
Airtable is an excellent alternative to Survey Sparrow for creating successful surveys.
- It’s ideal for making basic surveys.
- Customizations and automations are limited.
- The price is determined on how often you use it.
What are the benefits of using a survey instrument like SurveySparrow?
Because of their capacity to automate activities, online survey tools like SurveySparrow have increased in popularity in recent years.
Because of the automation offered by these technologies, companies have found it simpler to develop and sell surveys.
Users, on the other hand, enjoy how easy it is to give honest feedback since the procedure is completely automated.
For the reasons mentioned below, a survey tool like SurveySparrow is important for every company or researcher.
- It is straightforward and practical.
These tools allow you to rapidly construct surveys.
It’s also a quick and uncomplicated procedure to send survey invitations through email, which contain a link to the survey questionnaire.
All answers are also electronically recorded, either by entering them directly into a database or by sending emails.
Using online survey tools has never been simpler or more comfortable because to all of these incredible features.
This is also one of the primary reasons why companies should utilize online survey solutions.
There’s no need to create your own survey software from start when there are so many solutions accessible as a service.
You may pay a modest monthly or annual charge by subscribing to this service.
- It Attracts a Larger Number of Responses
Online survey technologies like SurveySparrow enable polling thousands of individuals at once more easier than conventional survey techniques like paper or telephone.
In fact, polling thousands of individuals becomes as simple as polling 10 people.
Internet survey tools are a low-cost method to contact a large number of individuals and gather as much data as possible because of its scalability.
- Data collection is quick and easy.
The speed with which you gather data determines the efficiency of a survey.
It’s much more crucial if you’re searching for data on key subjects like customer satisfaction or performance assessment.
Collecting data fast enables you to concentrate your efforts on the most pressing problems.
These online survey technologies have consistently produced better response rates than traditional surveying techniques.
With an average response rate of 50%, web surveys like SurveySparrow make it simpler for internet users to reply.
Online survey tools enable you to construct both complex and basic questions, making them very flexible.
Using various branching methods and features, the difficulty of surveys may be precisely calculated depending on your target audience.
Cons of Using SurveySparrow or Other Online Survey Tools
- Using the incorrect distribution channels may lead to erroneous data and poor response rates, among other problems.
- Participants in online surveys are less likely to stay completely engaged for a survey lasting more than 8 to 10 minutes than they are in other research techniques.
- Repeated invitations to take the survey may be inconvenient for participants, which may work against a company’s objectives.
- It is difficult to tell whether the sample giving answers is the right person (i.e., a family member, acquaintance, etc.) or if one person is sending numerous replies unless an identity verification tool is employed.
- Certain kinds of participants, such as individuals without internet access or non-customer samples in specialized sectors, may be difficult to reach.
- Statistical confidence and margin of error are at risk due to a lack of high-quality random sampling. A subject that the market research industry is now facing a major problem.
Review of SurveySparrow: The Bottom Line
You can rapidly generate high-quality surveys with a completion rate of about 40% using SurveySparrow.
You may distribute your surveys through a number of channels, making it simple and quick to reach out to prospective consumers.
SurveySparrow helps your company create and maintain a positive work environment where workers are satisfied with their working circumstances and feel empowered to produce the best possible output at all times, which you can monitor.
You may also use this survey and feedback management to get a sense of your workers’ pulse, discover how involved they are, and understand what drives them to work more.
It also enables you to look beyond their capabilities and uncover their potential for development, as well as determine what they need to achieve.
Not only can a company profit from Survey Sparrow; if you’re self-employed, you can use it to ask your customers to fill out these survey forms.
Depending on your needs, you may decide whether to invest with Survey Sparrow or simply experiment with the free edition.
It’s one of the finest survey software investments you can make.
Surveysparrow is a free survey tool that allows users to create surveys and collect responses. It has many features, but no cost. Reference: is surveysparrow free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is SurveySparrow legit?
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.
How does SurveySparrow work?
SurveySparrow is a question answering bot that provides answers to any questions you may have about anything.
How good is Survey Monkey?
Survey Monkey is a great tool for businesses to use. Its a program that allows you to take surveys and get feedback from your customers, so they can see what you need to improve on their products or services.
- surveysparrow vs surveymonkey
- surveysparrow features
- surveying software list
- survey software
- reviews for survey monkey